Returns & Warranties
If you need to return a product to State Beauty Supply, please call us at 573.334.8430 or email us for the appropriate return procedure. We only accept returns on items purchased from one of our stores and all items must be sellable, unopened, unused products within 180 days of purchase. This excludes electrical items and shears. Electrical items and shears may be returned only within 60 days of purchase and will be refunded or exchanged only with original receipt or invoice. All returns are subject to a restocking fee after 30 days.
RETURNS BY MAIL
Returns by mail are not accepted.
The Following Types of Products are not Accepted for Return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker, and cracked, dropped or broken appliances.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Make-up, Make-up brushes, combs, brushes, and hair extensions: All sales are final.
- All electrical and battery operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within sixty (60) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact Misty at 573.334.8430 or email email@example.com for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over 60 days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product.